Why a style blog~?

Here's where I spill the trill of my love for all things glamorous, shiny and fashion related::~

This is where daily fashion stories are told::~
This is where my style inspirations are born::~



Monday, July 20, 2009

CelebWatch 1#

~:: Lindsay Lohan ::~
New face of the Italian clothing label, Fornarina::~
Loved her for Parent Trap::~
It's great she trying to pick up the pieces of... herself::~
But hey! She's lookin' smokin' hott here::~

Source: Perez Hilton

I love this shoot of her for Fornarina::~
Very loud colours::~
Masculine and feminine elements::~
Casual yet chic::~
Love it!

~:: Megan Fox ::~
Dubbed as the next Angelina Jolie::~
Oh well::~
I've nothing against her eventho I'm an Angie fan::~
But I do feel sorry for her when Rain rejected her::~
Oh well::~
Perhaps he never watched Transformers 1 and 2::~
Here's what Rain's missing out on::~
She redefined leather leggings with that photoshoot::~
Anywayz::~
Here's a rare photoshoot of Megan Foxy in clothes::~ Ancient photoshoot of her for GQ Magazine::~
But I love the babydoll dress element here::~
Very sweet and naive yet still sexy::~
Awesome when layered with stockings and nude heels::~
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment