Why a style blog~?

Here's where I spill the trill of my love for all things glamorous, shiny and fashion related::~

This is where daily fashion stories are told::~
This is where my style inspirations are born::~



Sunday, July 19, 2009

HairWatch 1# Bangs

When Hollywood hit the "Bangs" Mania::~
No one could resist chopping off the front-load::~
And join the Bang-wagon::~
Pretty Katie Holmes sporting her bob with bangs::~
Also she wears them with a side-swept occasionally for a less-stern look::~
Rihanna looking adorable with her bangs::~
She looks years younger
with the bangs giving her an illusion of a shorter face::~
Making her look chubbier::~
Unfortunately::~
Not all faces suite hard-core bangs::~
Like Rachel Bilson here::~
Too much bangs stealing the limelight::~
The solution~?
Opt for a less dramatic cut::~
Like Jessica Alba's::~Or Kate Hudson's::~
I think she looks 10 years younger thanks to those bangs::~
**
Personally::~
I love the banged-up-look::~
Because::~
It hides my less-than-perfect forehead::~
Which most of my facial zits love to reside on::~
And if I have a "Bad Brow Day"::~
It's life saving::~
If you have less-than-perfect brows::~
Which in my case is un-identical brows::~
The cheaper alternative to Brownaissance::~
Is to have bangs~!
Have your hair chopped right above the crease of your eyes::~
And voila::~
No more forehead zit/brow problems~!







No comments:

Post a Comment